Sign up and take advantage of our business training bulletin. Receive top tips and our insight into the world of learning organisations. Also, contribute to article discussions and let your voice be heard. Already registered? Login here.
A password will be e-mailed to you. Thank you for your interest.
Business is all about relationships and the quality of those relationships has a profound impact on morale and performance. This two-day workshop is for anyone who wants to learn how to build and manage more productive relationships. It will enable delegates to think differently about their day-to-day interactions, assess their own style and identify ways to develop new and highly effective approaches. Knowing how to influence and persuade others is a critical skill in any organisation.
Delegates will start by identifying their strengths and weaknesses in interpersonal relationships and gain tips and techniques on how to build on and develop the strengths.
Through open and honest feedback from each other and the trainer delegates will develop their self-awareness and understand how they come across to others and be able to recognise the impact of the impression they have on others. This highly experiential and challenging course will enable individuals to boost their confidence and, as a result, be able to project the image they want and create the influence they seek in the workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Analyse their perception of themselves and how that matches other people’s perception of them
• Demonstrate a range of impact techniques for a variety of professional situations
• Recognise different social styles in practice and how they affect the communication process
• Make a powerful first impression
• Increase influence with key stakeholders
• Maximise the effectiveness of their persuading style
• Develop a strategy so they can personally apply the skills and techniques to their own situations
• Act, and interact, with confidence